BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 42 Catch up

So, it seems that once again, I'm having to catch up with everything that's happened in the past few days. Or, in this case, almost a week.

In my last post, I had Boogie; but that Sunday, I made the mistake of allowing R to come over for a visit; unfortunately, I let my guard down, and R ran off with Boogie. He literally ran out the door, and bolted to the car when he realized I was behind him. He nearly dropped poor Boogie in the process, too, which scared the mess out of me. On top of that, when I tried to stop him from putting Boo in the car, he swung at me, so naturally, I backed off. The worst part, of all that, though, was that he didn't even allow me to say goodbye or anything. Not that I'd expect him to, but still.

I'm trying to be strong through all this. I really am; but it gets harder every day that I don't see my baby. I want him home so badly!! I miss hearing his laugh, and telling him I love him. I miss holding him at night while we slept. I miss waking up with him and just getting to lay there and cuddle. I miss my baby! He needs me, and I can't even be there for him!

I finally managed to get a restraining order against R, but I'm sure he'll just use it as an excuse to keep me away from Boogie until the court orders him to do otherwise; and there's nothing I can do about it. Not without starting something that I really don't want to put Boogie through. What he's been through already is bad enough.

So now, it's just a matter of getting this divorce done and over with. Until then, all I can do is hurry up and wait. So I'm kinda forced to just take things one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really need some grown-up counselling to find a way to work around having a child together despite not liking each other very much anymore. I am sorry to hear you are in such a mess, and I am sorry for your child and your ex who seems to be in so much pain and hate. But it's most likely worse for the kid.

    ReplyDelete