BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My life in other peoples' words. Day 12 (technically)

You know, every once in a while, my boss shares a moment of clarity with me that just astounds me. Like today, he showed me the "inspirational speech" from Rocky Balboa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NNQ0xO3_kk&feature=fvst

It seems silly to me, but, on some level, it hits pretty close to home. No pun intended.

I've been through a lot of hard hits lately, but... I'll make it through them. I'll get through all this. And somehow, I will find a way to find myself again.

So for today's epiphany, and, R, if you're reading this, which I doubt, but it still tickles me to think you might be, this is just for you:

YOU ARE NOT MY ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!

And for those of you wondering what the hell I'm even talking about, I highly suggest you check out the program, "Love is Evol" by Christopher Titus. It's pretty f'ing epic. 



On a side note. I've got a couple of new photo shoots in the works for this coming month that I'm super psyched about. Can't wait to show them off for ya'll. ^.^

Enjoy your week boys and girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment