BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 12 part 2. Is it illegal if you aren't caught?

So, I started today in a good mood. Then I made the mistake of asking R if I could take Boogie out tomorrow. Now he's saying that I won't be allowed to see him unless R is present.

Okay... I get that I screwed up. I really do. And I don't even blame him for being so protective; but this is getting ridiculous. He's keeping me from Boogie, knowing I'm fully capable of taking care of my son; knowing full well that I'm not a "flight risk" or anything stupid. He knows how I feel about fathers being present in their childrens' lives. For the record, I've even volunteered to have other people with me and Boogie. As in, other supervision. I just don't want to be around R.

Yet he's trying to say that I "fucked up" my "one chance" by going to hang out with some friends because I had a couple beers, that were already at the house. Really? Does this make sense to anyone else?

Let me state again. I am willing to tolerate supervised visits as long as it's not R, because I already know that if I have to wait on him, than I'd hardly see Eric. Which is counterproductive to all of this. He's refusing to let me because I hung out with some friends (and if my mother ALSO told him WHO it was, than I'm pretty sure that's playing a factor) which, somehow, translates into me not caring about my son.

If someone can explain this logic to me, please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment