BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 55: Shameless #1

Okay, let me just start by pointing out something I thought of and wrote down in my other journal today. My life, at this point, is a pretty open book. I don't hide anything, because I don't have to. As in, I don't have anything to hide. If you can't find it on here or any of the other sites I partake in, than chances are you could just ask me; and if you still haven't found the answer you're looking for there, it's because it doesn't exist. This applies to practically everything. That's not to say that there aren't things I keep to myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm hiding them either, because, chances are, at least one other person knows.

That being said, I'm going to get on to the interesting part in this. My shameless act for the day:  Declare your love for an uncool TV show. Now, I don't necessarily find this fair, simply because it is entirely possible that my definition for cool and yours are probably very different. As in this case. I know that now, a lot of people would find it uncool, but back in the day, this show was the shit. At least to me and my best friend at the time. We'd rush home every day from elementary school just to watch it. (Yes, it's that old.) I remember it was one of the first animes to reach the US, and definitely one of the first "girly" series that I remember (any idea yet?). I wasn't a huge fan of the main heroine, since even at the time, she was a little ditzy for me, but I was pretty devoted to a couple of her teammates (I'm sure you've got an idea by now).

Yep, my "uncool" TV show, even though I STILL find it awesome, is none other than {{ cue cheesy drumroll }}

That's right, folks. Sailor Moon. I'm still going through and watching all the episodes again. I'm already on episode 56, but I've been working on it for a while. Speaking of, Monkey just got here and I'm going to try and taint him with it. See if I can't convert him. ;p

One episode, one shameless act, one convert, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment