BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 152: Bitch, please.

So.... I normally try to be a kind person. I don't really enjoy being mean. I prefer to just be the laid back, cool, relaxed chick. ...

However! Once in a blue moon (as in, once a month or so) I hit full on bitch mode. Which, honestly, wouldn't be so bad if I were just a bitch; but no. I become uber-bitch. Just completely cunt-tastic. My patience with stupidity is nil. So, naturally, it just has to come around.

Last night, I received a message on FB from the Raven (the chick R rebounded with; long story. I'll explain later). So....

So this is everything that's happened so far:

Raven:    Kinda weird to be messaging you considering everything that's happened. But have recently been told you were wondering how I was doing?

Me:     Um... not...really.... Haven't given you much thought to be honest. I've got other stuff on my mind.Though, for the record, you look just like [The Cat] in your profile pic.

Raven:     I thought so. When I was told that I thought it was a little weird and wanted to ask. And I understand. What woman doesn't have alot on their mind. lol. And come on you know I'm prettier than [the Cat], I don't look too much like her fat ass other than hair color. Plus I'm not psycho like her.

Me:     That-all of it- could be up for debate. Personally, I'd put you two on relatively equal ground. [R]seemed to.
If I gave a shit about you, you'd know. As it is, I don't.


Raven:     Well I was just curious, and wanted to ask about it. It was just random, and out of the blue. And he kinda put all three of us on equal ground, considering everything that has happened. Though that is now the past and I am not going to be affected by it any longer. I only pray that he and the boys find happiness one day.

Me:     Spare the lines. I'm not interested in hearing it.
As it is, neither you nor Cat-bitch will ever compare to me, that's why you were the rebounds.
I noticed you changed your picture. Gee, I wonder why.


Like I said. When bitch mode comes out, it is OUT. As I've been told before, and I'm sure will be told again, "Ginger bitch don't play." Was I too mean? Probably. Do I care? Not remotely. I only have so much patience with a person, and she exhausted it a long time ago; but that's a story for another day.

It's not even as if it's a bad day, though. I've actually had a pretty good morning. I'm just... Gr. I'm on my period and I don't have a lot of patience for stupidity on a normal day; so when I'm like this, it's just that much worse. I just want to look at someone and do the whole, "Come at me, bitch," thing. Immature? Probably. Stupid? Definitely. Worth it? More than likely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I've got a job interview Tuesday afternoon. Yay!

I've got my audition Monday night. I've decided I'm going to do two pieces. I'm going to sing and dance. The surprise will be the show. I'm keeping the rest of it hush, hush for now. I'm really excited about it, though. I can't wait.

Let's see.... anything else of note? .... Ah.

Trying to introduce Monkey to some of the old classic films. We started watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes the other night, but we never finished it. We were supposed to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's last night, but there was a lot going on, so.... it didn't get seen either.

So, I'm still working on it with him, but.... we'll see.

I can't wait to get Boogie this Sunday. I'm trying to see about getting him into a day care, but I need his social, which I don't have and his birth certificate is going to take forever to get here. Gotta love freaking Mississippi. I've literally sent off for his birth certificate no less than three times, and still have yet to get it. This is the last time I mail off for it before I call down and get Bitchy. So... Fingers crossed.

In the meantime, as always, I'll just go One Day At A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment