BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 104: Christmas Catch up

So... two weeks later -- again. What all's happened? Well...

1.) Monkey had his fight and was awesome. Here's the fight, if you're interested. It's kind of a bad edit, though; and yes... That's twenty-seven seconds. We all kinda felt bad for the other guy, because he'd only just started training; unfortunately, there were a lot of fights like that, though. A lot of the fighter's dropped out at the last minute. It was so lame; but still a great time.

2.)Work's been great. We've picked up a little bit. Thankfully. Let's hope this keeps up.

3.) Christmas so far has been great. I've had Boogie all week, which has been absolutely amazing. We've had a lot of fun; and he's loving his presents. It was so funny watching him, because he didn't even know what to do with them at first. He just kinda looked at them and had the best "WTF" face; but then he was off and going, and he's still tearing up paper. I think just because he likes the sound.

4.) Oh yeah. Had another photo shoot Sunday night. Went so well. This is one of them. >>>> The rest are a no-no for on here, but I love them. We tried to base them off of Marilyn Monroe and did the famous one of her with the red background, and I'm really proud of the results.

5.) Also, went to the Annual Christmas Party for the local "talent". That was a blast. Took a lot of great pictures there as well, but this is probably one of my favorites. You can kinda see Monkey in the back. I kept joking with him about how I looked like a naughty June Cleaver cause I had the white top/black skirt combo... with a black underbust corset. Which I am very proud to say I can finally fit into. Which leads me to...

6.) I'm FINALLY back down to the 150 range! I'm aiming for 130-ish, but I'm right on track with my weight loss plan, so I'm thrilled. Major woo-hoo for me!

Hmmm... Can't remember if I'm forgetting anything or not... SO. We're just going to go on the assumption that I remembered everything, I'm going to go tickle Boogie until he can't breathe, and otherwise just enjoy my Christmas.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment