BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 215: CHANGES!!!

So, wow. Holy hell. Things are completely.... wow.

This time last week, I was stuck as a waitress for a company I hated. Not work, mind you. The other one. I was only there for about a month, but Tuesday, I had this really rude woman come in and tell me that she wasn't going to leave me a tip if she didn't have enough fries in her order. For those of you not in the know: your server does NOT control the amount of food you receive unless we choose to throw it at you which nearly happened in this case. Except that she and her friends left before I got that chance. Stupid cow. Go choke on a fry, for all I care.

Then, that same day, I had a man try to place a call in order, but I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. He was trying to spell his name, but I couldn't make out if he was saying a 'b' or a 'd'. Then, when I tried to ask him what it was he was saying, he went completely berserk on me. That was the final straw. I put in my two weeks notice that day.

Thankfully, I had a table a couple days before that had offered me a job as a bartender for  one of the "adult entertainment clubs". Hell. Yeah. So, last night was my first night of training, I have server training tonight, and then I'll be back behind the bar. Woot woot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, as of the 18th, my divorce should be final. I'm hoping it will be. I am so ready to be rid of this. As usual, there are a lot of  "%@#$%^&*(*^&%$#@%$^&*(&%$#@#% %$%^#@%#$^&^( $#%&#& %^*)$@&%$ " inserted into all that, but I'm just going to keep my mouth shut this time... or is "fingers still...?" I just really don't feel like going into it right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see.... what else...? Oh yeah! My Captain comes into town today. He and I met on SG, a few months back and have kept in contact for a while. So I'm excited to finally get to meet him in person. I doubt we'll get to tonight though. Ah well. C'est La Vie.

In any case, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. Remember: Pagans had it first!! ^.~


One Day At A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment